What is Crowdfunding?
Crowdfunding of donation is a way to raise money, awareness, or support for a project through a website.
It allows you to easily invite your family, friends, or every person around the world, to participate in your projects with their online contributions, to reach a goal together in a certain time, so you can turn your ideas into reality.
- You can validate your idea by showing that many people want to contribute to make it happen.
- You can avoid the banking bureaucracy that can happen if you request a loan to carry out your project.
- You avoid giving shares of your project; this means that you are the complete owner of your idea.
- Crowdfunding of donation is for life. The community that you create will be able to continue supporting the following projects that you launch.
How it Works?
- Get an Idea: Everything starts with an idea. It can be personal, an entrepreneurship, or a cause.
- Create your Project: Tell your story in the most original way, and prepare the page of your project with an excellent content.
- Tell your Crowd: Share everywhere; spread your message and ask for support.
- Hit your Target: Turn your idea into reality. Send updates, give thanks, and prepare perks.